The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi! New member from Spain

Guest manon

Guest manon

Hello,

Im a newcomer from Spain, my name is Pedro, 27 years old, and also a JDM lover. I have a black RX8 waiting for me at home in Spain(Im real in love with that car), but now Im living in Bournemouth and looking for another old dream to make true: Toyota Supra.

So Im looking for a cheap one, preferably near home, to get started into the Supra world.

Note that in Spain there are only a few, is a very rare car, and also rare to find below 12k €. Have to say thought that used car market there is much more expensive than here.

I hope I can also contribute to the community :)

Guest manon

Hi, the rx8 is a very very easy and fun to drive car. SuperbMotor goes to almost 10k rpm with a incredible sound, even as stock. Also very stylish, the inside looks nice, and can used like everyday car, with 4 decent seats, and good boot. Freestyle doors very cool but not very practical.

The downside is that, altough is supossed to be 229 bhp, is more like 200 and doesnt have a superb acceleration. Also the fuel... In city is over 20l. Never did more than 300km with a tank.