The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Think its time to get rid

dazla

I know i'll regret it pal. Just don't feel like i have a choice though. Planning for another baby. My hobbies are just none existent, can't go fishing, Can't do the trails i wana do on the bike. The car only get used about twice a week. But as gay as it sounds, I am totally in love with my car. Theres nothing out there that comes close to take over the supe. Not for my price range anyway. Thinking of getting a nissan munaro. My head is batterd with the thought!

Had the same thoughts here too, mine did around 50 miles max. in the last year (yes 50!) Can't bring myself to selling it though, what else could replace it, thought of an Aston Martin, Porsche etc. but would I get much more of a buzz and how much more would I need to spend.

I wouldn't sell if I were you mate, as you know the market is crap atm and you would get no where near what your car is actually worth (its a stunner for sure mate)

Either use it more or take it off the road and spend more on the bike ;)

Oh and I shall update you tomorrow on the brakes and wheel build.

Had the same thoughts here too, mine did around 50 miles max. in the last year (yes 50!) Can't bring myself to selling it though, what else could replace it, thought of an Aston Martin, Porsche etc. but would I get much more of a buzz and how much more would I need to spend.

It really is hard mate. Theres nothing out there for about 6-7k with the looks and speed like a supra. I've been thinking of an evo but the shape just don't do it for me. The only good thing they have is speed and size. so from there i think i have to go down the route of a normal family car.

I wouldn't sell if I were you mate, as you know the market is crap atm and you would get no where near what your car is actually worth (its a stunner for sure mate)

Either use it more or take it off the road and spend more on the bike ;)

Oh and I shall update you tomorrow on the brakes and wheel build.[/

I'd love to garage it and keep it mate. I just wont be able to afford to get something else as well. don't wanna do the loans route. This has to happen dude in the next few months. so think i'll post it on here 1st and see what feedback i get. I'll stick on for 10k or sumet :-)

Think i'd put it up for £5500 ono and see what happens. This isn't a for sale thread before anyone starts:)

It is in great condition though. Just had a full respray, so that has to count for something.;)

Only coverd 74000miles. I got it with 66000 on it so i've done 8,000 miles in nearly 4 years.

Is this a fair price?

We may take it off your hand Daz. Mrs H has been after an NA manual for a while but we were waiting for a decent one to pop up.

At least you would know it was going to a good home. I was tempted by this car when you bought it.

H.

I would love you or Mrs H to have it. A young lad at my work wants me to keep till next year so he can have it, But i just know he would reck it within a few months. I coudn't bare to see it go down hill everyday.:rolleyes: Would you pay anywhere near that price though Paul. Should i give you 1st dibs then?

I would love you or Mrs H to have it. A young lad at my work wants me to keep till next year so he can have it, But i just know he would reck it within a few months. I coudn't bare to see it go down hill everyday.:rolleyes: Would you pay anywhere near that price though Paul. Should i give you 1st dibs then?

At £10k no..!!:D

We would have to view the car and then agree a price. We currently have Vicki's Celica and I would really like to get rid as it's not really quick enough for her.

You need to make your mind up if you are willing to let her go. We are in the same position with the TT as we use it as a cherished car and never seem to get chance to use it. I suppose if it went to us, you'd have a chance of getting it back if you changed your mind. It would have to be at the right price though...:D

H.

At £10k no..!!:D

We would have to view the car and then agree a price. We currently have Vicki's Celica and I would really like to get rid as it's not really quick enough for her.

You need to make your mind up if you are willing to let her go. We are in the same position with the TT as we use it as a cherished car and never seem to get chance to use it. I suppose if it went to us, you'd have a chance of getting it back if you changed your mind. It would have to be at the right price though...:D

H.

Its just hard work deciding what car to get next because nothing in my eyes will live up to it. I'm constantly searching the auto trader to see what stands out. It is a defo though Paul. She has to go. Its just making that jump and doing it. You will have 1st dibs though mate.