The mkiv Supra Owners Club

got a supra!

Kopite

yes the long wait is over! picked up a UKTT6 from Rob Moch today, very nice honest bloke and can't thank him enough for making everything go so smoothly :D the car's immaculate inside and out and looks great.

i know this is the bit where you all ask for pics etc but that'll be done after the kits on and respray in a dark blue of some sort. had a nice drive up from milton keynes to liverpool, thank god it weren't raining! although many people seemed to like tailgating me :twak:

once again, big thanks to Rob Moch :thumbs:

Originally posted by Graham S

Nice one,

Also see you have the best model too!! UK's are best!!!!

:D

hehe was hoping someone would start the UK vs Jspec "debate" :p nah just kidding, after driving the car around i admit it's a fat git but it is awesome :D

Si - will put pics up soon, haven't got a digital camera with me right now. Kev Huntley's sorting out a respray for me so hopefully he might get some pics of the progress. i was gonna go metallic green but i know you'd have been upset :p it's gonna be a very dark blue of some sort :D

Absolutely brillaint news mate, made up for you.

But LMFAO!! Youve got yours a lot earlier than Ive got mine, and I bought mine ages ago! Work that out.... Oh the irony...

Anyways, we'll have to go to a meet at some point together when I get mine, should just be a matter of weeks now.

Great news mate :thumbs:

Now get out instead of reading this BBS and enjoy the sun in your new baby!!

yeah Paul will have to meet up sometime, i've moved to middlesbrough now (work reasons) but i'm back on merseyside quite a bit :D yeah picked it up from Rob Moch yesterday, preferred buyin it from someone on the board etc and it's a beauty :D

will have to start gettin my lard arse to some meets now :innocent:

Originally posted by Willson

Well done. :)

By the way, no pics immediately = ban ! :D

Come on, youve been here long enough to know the drill. :D

i know i know :p haven't got a camera yet but will get some taken before and after the respray and kit goes on. don't wanna buy a camera yet, the choice was between a camera or puttin everythin into the car, so guess which one it's gonna be :p :D

will get some pics up soon, yeah i'm takin it easy for now, very nice car to drive! already got 2 problems though, loose connection on a headlight which i have no idea how to fix - can't see what's wrong coz it's dark outside. second problem is the damn thing doesn't fit in the garage :o i thought width would be a problem but that was ok. get this, the garage is 1 inch too short! 1 bloody inch! i always knew girls were bullsh!ttin when they say size doesn't matter :innocent: 1 bloody inch! :twak:

many people seemed to like tailgating me :twak:

I noticed this too from the very first day I got mine. Everyone wants to have a go from 1.0 Micras and up. I am starting to understand why this board seems to have a vendetta against BMWs though, they do tend to be the pushy ones. :mad:

You get used to it tho, it is flattering in a way and you soon start to choose who you can be bothered to 'play' with and no shame if you can't be arsed. After all, in a Supra you could have (almost) anyone IF you wanted to, right? :devil: