The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just found this supra for sale... to good to be true?

ripped_fear

It looks about right imo, i payed £7100 for mine and it was bpu, granted the seller needed the cash, but they are out there if you look hard enough, plus j spec milage sometime has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

As said the advert looks a bit dodgy!!

It looks about right imo, i payed £7100 for mine and it was bpu, granted the seller needed the cash, but they are out there if you look hard enough, plus j spec milage sometime has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

As said the advert looks a bit dodgy!!

sounds like you got a good deal. if you dont mind me asking what millage was it?

Christ now your asking a question, at a guess converted to miles it was low 70s, maybe 73, 74. I originally was going to buy the car for £7800, backed out due to a couple of issues with work etc. And then he rang me a month later saying he needed gone and he would take £7k for it, so i payed that plus 6 months tax. And its now offically the longest car ive owned

Christ now your asking a question, at a guess converted to miles it was low 70s, maybe 73, 74. I originally was going to buy the car for £7800, backed out due to a couple of issues with work etc. And then he rang me a month later saying he needed gone and he would take £7k for it, so i payed that plus 6 months tax. And its now offically the longest car ive owned

wow good deal you got their! I was expecting you to say high millage but that is low!

wow good deal you got their! I was expecting you to say high millage but that is low!

Prices seemed to get to a low about 3 years ago with the "credit crunch" i picked up the black beast 100% stock for £6750 with only 30k, it was like brand new bar a few parking dings, they have been on the up since, nice TT6 is 10k all day long now, thats if you can find one.

Prices seemed to get to a low about 3 years ago with the "credit crunch" i picked up the black beast 100% stock for £6750 with only 30k, it was like brand new bar a few parking dings, they have been on the up since, nice TT6 is 10k all day long now, thats if you can find one.

its amazing how price fluctuate i mean yours for that is mental, i remember seeing the pics in the build of how it started and it was clean. For comparison sake I was looking at a white TT6 100% stock from jm-imports a few months back and that was 12k and worth every penny imo granted it was a facelift, but insurance unfortuantly made me pull out. :(

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

That is damn cheap. i will give you a profit and give you 10k for it now? ;)

Must be FAKE, I found this, also mileage here states 61,290 and it's an 1994.

http://www.neweraimports.com/Nebusis/pictures/pdfs/140-ToyotaSupraRZTwinTurbo6SpeedManual.ModifiedByAbflug!!.pdf

good find. surprised the mileage is not lower than that, a few more hundreds can be squeezed out with a little more effort..... ;)

Edited by imi (see edit history)