The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Service or not?

jazz1

I'd recommend a oil and fuel filter change, it has been stand there for a while doing nothing.

Maybe drive it more than 300 miles a year? Surely you got some family\friends 100 odd miles away that you could visit at least once a year? :D

While I'm at it, can anyone tell me the best top oil to buy last time I used fuchs oil recommend by opie oils.

Why dont you stick with what Opie said ? I can't see the point in swapping oils for no reason.

I personally use Mobil 1 in my supra and have done since i bought

it and after doing certain health checks on the engine it appears to have done its job very well :)

Where in London do you live? I put on close to 800 miles on the car every month...

Yes. I was thinking about the weather issue.

Jazz, do you have your own personal weather system that only hovers above the bouncy castle? :D