The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any one have one of these cam covers?

a98pmalcolm

Im getting uprated Cam Pullys and would like them to be seen as they look pretty nice.

Iv found these on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-2JZGTE-clear-timing-belt-cover-supra-MKIIII-2jz-/350478392859?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D1482975673697991684&_qi=RTM742988

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9611/235128409tp.jpg

But im after someone in the UK with them really, if a member has one i can buy from them. Possiably a little cheaper. Its just the cam pully cover not the whole spark plug cover. IF you have a clear spark plug cover i could just chop that up.

Let me know guys/girls

Thanks

Paul

Good luck finding these in the Uk fella, they're rocking horse shizzle. Off the top of my head, Rob (Mitchelle) has one, and i think Hodge has one aswell but they are brand ones and were VERY dear as far as i can remember. I'd like one as well, but ive been put off by the cost in the past. Think one would go lovely with one of those Billet Spark plug covers in the For Sale section :)

You could always run it without a Cam cover on aslong as you have an engine undertray, loads of people do it without problems. I have the Top Secret Vented bonnet so i'm reluctant to do it that way incase anything found its way through the bonnet onto the pullies.

Oh right :) To each their own I suppose. Why dont you get a see through bonnet as well? ;)

I believe this was looked into but it would change shape due to heat.

Mitchell needs one to show off the beaut of an engine he has without it getting dirty :D