The mkiv Supra Owners Club

M3 bites the dust

Miguel

As some of you know I drive an M3 daily while i'm sorting the supe But alas no more. She bit the armco tonight in the rain and is looking sorry for herself ..Thank god it was not the supe. Will go into deatails a bit more later but needless to say i'm ok which is the main thing. I will post Photos when i go to see the damage tomorrow.......DOH:eek: :blink:

Mig, give me a shout if you need any help with getting over to see the beemer or anything like that.

Oh mate, I'm gutted for you. How badly is it damaged? A car like that has a much much higher cash value than a Supra so they aren't so easily written off, hopefully she'll be fixable.

Sh*t !! Sorry to hear that mate, saw your M3 at Matts a few months back, very nice looking car!!

What happened? Was it the same as most high powered RWD accidents: lost the back end under acceleration / deceleration in damp/wet conditions? Guess those HUGE brakes you had didn't help you out this time :(

Hope you're okay though :thumbs:

Originally posted by Jake

Mig, give me a shout if you need any help with getting over to see the beemer or anything like that.

Oh mate, I'm gutted for you. How badly is it damaged? A car like that has a much much higher cash value than a Supra so they aren't so easily written off, hopefully she'll be fixable.

Cheers Jake for the offer No worries. Yeah I minced it big time Front and back end and not a dent on the side work that out:blink: Ever seen an M3 conpact LOL coz I just made one. Minni3 Eh I'm gonna patend that one :D

Originally posted by Homer

Sh*t !! Sorry to hear that mate, saw your M3 at Matts a few months back, very nice looking car!!

What happened? Was it the same as most high powered RWD accidents: lost the back end under acceleration / deceleration in damp/wet conditions? Guess those HUGE brakes you had didn't help you out this time :(

Hope you're okay though :thumbs:

Cheers . This will make you laugh. On the way back from Watford and got to the Dartford when it started to bucket down, Slowed to 60-65 and moved into the slow lane on the A2/M2...Focus come's belting next to me and cut's me up...now i cant't see for water. So I move into the fast lane until he has gone staying at the same speed. When he has moved off enough I move back into the slow , but as I do this the ass end let go over a mass puddle on part throtle,correct it slide toward outside armco and clip it, then sending me into another arse out momment but at that time i'm just a passenger. :blink: I'm baffeled:blink:

Originally posted by migster

Cheers Ash just glad the chair did not go for a burton out the window and i would have been proper kippered then LOL:)

Im sure a previous accident has knocked something in that head of yours :p You crack me up.......

So does this mean you cant make it to the end of the Gumball meet tomorrow, I can pick you up if you want, I want to put some miles on the Hybrids.