The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who's car is getting Mapped @ TDI tomorrow?

Geo

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yours will crack that geo, i think your going to be suprised.

god i hope so dude, im so nervous. :eek:

I'm over there tommorow.. First one up :)

nice mate, nothing like setting the bar for the day, cheers for that, ahahhaha

You will break the 600's easy, Hope all goes well. Post the results as soon as you know them.

Im down on Thursday for the midday slot :)

Fingers crossed bud, if anything i think the turbo will be a limiting factor. easy upgradable though. :D

I'd say bank on a resonably lower end number of what achievable, like 600, which is still fecking fast, and anything else is a brucie!!

Nothing worse than having a peak number in your loaf and coming away disappointed mate ;)

Plus TDi dynos only give the rwhp...!

mine was the DBB T67 and it made 611 at 1.5 bar so you should be easy able to make 650 + if the fueling will support it which was the issue with mine.

Im hoping for the mid 600's and boost alot earlier. Does help when you have not got a wastegate thats knackered.

Plus bear in mind Geo your have the .68 Ar which will limit thwe top end power slighly BUT it will spool up quicker than a mother f***er!!!!! :D

top end power dont really interest me dude, id love a fast spooling street car, quick off the mark. I mean where are you going to use 180+mph on the road???

although i do have my eye on some tasty upgrades :eyebrows:

Good luck tomorrow guys, keep us updated, ive been stuck in bed all day with manflu/bug, the updates tomorrow will keep me from going insane.

Not good mate, I have been weeing out my ass a week now not good

Good look to you all guys.

I'm out of this mapping session, going to get the car sorted then get Ryan down to TDI on my own.

My guess is

Jamesy 770-790

Geo 640-660

Andy 1100-1200