The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thoughts on my exhaust system and geo settings please

welshbuddy

Ok, just took a couple of pictures under the car of the exhaust, just wanted to know if it is a CAT, im still learning :)! because iv'e just passed the MOT, so im thinking of DECAT :)?? thoughts.? prices, noise, emissions :)?

catylic.jpg

+ just had new tyres, so heres my old ones, noticed 1 is really worn on the inside edge front tyre, so i was wondering is that just the tracking that is it out, or geometry balancing out?

iv noticed chris wilson is only 10 miles up the road from me :)! heard he did geo settings?tyre2.jpgtyres1.jpg

THANKYOU!! dazz:D

Edited by Gaz6002 (see edit history)

Guest jamsames

straight through exhausts usually mean the silencers are through designs, meaning that they dont use baffels or some other restriction to silence the exhaust.

an exhaust with no silencers usually sounds terrible, you wont be allowed on track and the police will fine you and a catalyst is usually required to pass mot emission tests. if you want to just unleash a little more power and some more noise, find a decent catback exhaust

I do geo, yes, could be a tracking or camber issue. Is it lowered from stock? The exhaust photo shows a silencer, if you have cats fitted they will be at the very front of the system, right by the bulkhead and the second one under the drivers seat. Ring me if you want me to do the geo, cheers.