The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How sexy is this !

shaz2010

bonnet shut lines will always annoy the hell out of me, especially when blueangel, a single human man could fix his on his celica light supra on his driveway but a company as big as top secret couldn't... but yes, it is a great looking kit, the colour does this one a lot of justice. :thumbs:

stunning car I put a pic of one of them in my thread before and some people where saying they don't like . I think its a wicked kit and who wouldn't like that ain't got taste.

i like it, but i have to say.. do i like it more than a stock supra... i dont think so, so maybe I dont have taste or then again maybe i do :D

You're a man with style IMO!! And how lucky are you to have one on your own doorstep.:D The one in the youtube vid only came with a standard engine and it was modded by the Danish guy. Also, the bodykit was never designed for 18-inch wheels though; only 19's and 20's. (20's are mounted on the V12 version in Japan).

Edited by SupraAyf (see edit history)

Kits look stunning from a distance but whats the story with the rivets!!!

They come free, lol. I have to admit that my panels are extremely well aligned but the rear end in the YouTube pictured car don't look half as good. It looks as if it hasn't been finished off correctly in terms of panel alignement.