The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted, Guinea Pig who needs to replace stock twins

dude

What are you testing out john ?? sounds .. interesting :)

Just trying to find out how many Guinea Pigs drive supras, next week its Hamsters, PM's only till we are sorted, the winner will have to take an oath of silence and the blood initiation etc !!!

2bar or go home :D

I won't be offering my car but I'm intrigued!

I would not be offering free labour to blow up someones turbos, after 1.4 bar a J spec turbo just makes more heat and no more power, the stock turbos are going in the bin and the entire job will come to less than the cost of haveing them removed , refurbbed and refitted.

Just trying to find out how many Guinea Pigs drive supras, next week its Hamsters, PM's only till we are sorted, the winner will have to take an oath of silence and the blood initiation etc !!!

Dam you :) , if it wasnt my daily drive.. id offer it to you guys without hesitation. unless a rental car from you could be arranged for the time period of the "test" , then i would seriously consider it :)

PM me what you got in mind if you want john.. I have no friends as im a chef.. so you got nothing to worry about.

Should have posted up, we do have a victim.......err volunteer lined up, if he backs out I have a few others who can step in, this will benefit all in the long run and will be top priority as soon as we are in the new shop.

Does this have anything to do with that Thread you start aaaaaages ago Dude? Something to do with working in conjunction with a "mad scientist" altering the way the stock turbo's behave. If so...about bloody time :D

No nothing to do with that, we have the car for that experiment.