The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all

Guest Neil B

Guest Neil B

Thought I'd sign up and say hello. Not a Supra owner but have had a GT4 for the last ten years, and getting the urge to try it's big brother in the next year or so. Thought I'd do some reading and research in advance and keep half an eye out as stuff comes up for sale.

Am guessing making the change from a GT4 means I'm probably going to feel disapointed with the performance on a n/a model so will probably have to look at forced induction once more unless anybody has any advice otherwise?

Welcome Neil, If you have the cash ready now there's a bargain single turbo 6 speed manual for sale at the minute for £8000 (search for Rich's thread, I don't think you will get one cheaper)

I have driven a stock GT4 and owned a ST202, neither compare to the supra (TT) in my opinion.

PS Pics of the GT4 please :)