The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Seat Re-Trims

foxysupra

After searching high and low for some new seats to replace my stock material ones, and then finding a set on here and being let down at the last minute by a now banned user... Ive finally decided to get them re-trimmed at my local re-trimming garage. Have used them before, so fingers crossed they come out ok.

Having them done in black leather with silver-grey stitching just to break it up a bit and match the car. Will post some piccies up when they are back, hopefully two or three days he said :)

.....can you remember where you got them.....is there a web site I could look at.....fancy going that way myself,thanks.

Yeah I got them from this trader on ebay, they can pretty much do what you like. I had the logo put on aswell and it didnt cost any extra.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-CELICA-RAV4-SOARER-CUSTOM-SEAT-COVERS-/270771111197?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f0b37451d

I'll take some pics if you like

Guest tony1979

Ive just sent my front cloth and leather rear covers off to a company called autoleathers in london, its the first supra they have done so they needed the covers as templates, a full set of cream leatherette as i am on a tight budget for £160 with postage, the leather was i think £250, got to fit them myself they say its a days work to get them on, but well worth the money.

They sent me a few swatches of the different colours they do.

Once i get them back ill get some pics up as i am fitting them.

Yeah I got them from this trader on ebay, they can pretty much do what you like. I had the logo put on aswell and it didnt cost any extra.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-CELICA-RAV4-SOARER-CUSTOM-SEAT-COVERS-/270771111197?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f0b37451d

I'll take some pics if you like

....thank you ...great help.....pics would be ace........thanks for trouble.

They look top quality, How hard were they to put on ??

To be honest, they were a total b**ch to fit. There wasnt much left of my fingers by the time the hog rings had shredded them. There are alot of these rings in awkward places.

Here's a guide I found when I was trying to work out how to get the headrests off.

http://www.leatherseats.com/Supra_installation_guide.asp

They are excellent quality, but they do take a while to arrive though, about 6 weeks from order.

• 2 weeks later...