The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newbie =]

Guest danny-boy91

Guest danny-boy91

hey guys, just joined up , not an owner yet :( but looking to buy as my next car couldnt think of a better place to find out things and what to look for or maybe even buy one , =]

Guest danny-boy91

cheeers =] not sure on what spec im after, i dont mind n/a or Turbo anybody know any info on the n/a? bhp?mpg? tax groups ect? any help would be awesome :) & thanks for the welcome

cheeers =] not sure on what spec im after, i dont mind n/a or Turbo anybody know any info on the n/a? bhp?mpg? tax groups ect? any help would be awesome :) & thanks for the welcome

Welcome to the club! Things like bhp, mpg etc have been discussed loads of times: search and ye shall find. :)

Welcome to the club, have a read through the guides. It will answer your questions & also other questions which you might have in mind! Loads of information on this forum so loads to learn about a very special car.

Stock NA 200 ish hp

Stock TT 300 ish hp

Mpg will vary massively on a TT especially if its had the bpu done which can push a TT to 400 ish hp, ive had

anything from around 10 mpg on track to 30 mpg driving very sensibly on the rd

Can't recall the tax cost but its not silly, your insurance though could be, dependant on your personal circumstances