The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Detailed soup.

marcAB10

well it has been a year since it last got a going over properly and with scottish modified on sunday me and my friend olley thought we'd treat the soup to a freshen up. The car has had a kinda half respray as a lot of panels got done with arch rolling/despoilering etc but the bonnet (especially after the dent incident) and front bumper still desperately needs resprayed but we did the best we could. :)

i'm no detailer so i can't really say what products olley used but i did try to help! lol

how it was to start with-

Snow foamed to begin with-

swirl tastic panels.. sometimes black can be a right pain!

so, olley got to work doing what he does-

i gave my interior a good clean-

and the finished car, it was coming on midnight though so didn't get to take too much pics-

hopefully it will stay clean for sunday and bird cr@p free and hopefully a few more overall shots.

-marc-

thanks guys, feels good knowing the paint is fully protected again, will be getting a few more coats of wax before the pod too.

ask Olley what products he used ud? need to stock up on mine, with the car coming home and all. :D

i know he used dodo wax but will ask him when i see him bud. :)

Nice car mate :thumbs: Looks like a late night in the garage, i know how they feel Lol

Was it your car that had the Nanolex applied last time it was done? What were your thoughts on it? I'm finally getting a chance to get our tvr in the garge for a few days next week and think i will finish that with some GTechniq Crystal Lacquer instead of waxes which i tend to prefer, especially on darker colours. Be interesting to see how it looks on british racing green

Nice car mate :thumbs: Looks like a late night in the garage, i know how they feel Lol

Was it your car that had the Nanolex applied last time it was done? What were your thoughts on it? I'm finally getting a chance to get our tvr in the garge for a few days next week and think i will finish that with some GTechniq Crystal Lacquer instead of waxes which i tend to prefer, especially on darker colours. Be interesting to see how it looks on british racing green

hey bud, yeah it was mine that got nanolexed, pretty much a year ago today. I thought it was really good, seem to last ages! repels the water like crazy. i remember how 'sticky' it was buffing it off after being applied, you can really feel it coating the paintwork. i'd recommend it.

i got the C5 wheel sealant you advised too, seems like good stuff. :thumbs:

That's magic bud, properly stunning, she's a credit to you and you should be very proud of the mods as they're all bang on. You need to get some pro pics done and submitted for the calendar whilst it's so clean.

thanks guys. :)

Argh...that's beautiful!! I really need to set a weekend aside and detail mine!! Can't wait.

What front lip is that? Been looking fir one for mine but not really found anything I like. That one however is lurvlee!!!

i got mine from whiftbitz bud - http://whifbitzperformancetuning.co.uk/toyota-supra-supra-body-kits-styling-garage-whifbitz-p-2212.html

Nice work, looking really nice. Hope you have got better weather than us at the moment for the show.:(

it was raining in the morning but cleared up by mid day, was a great show. :)

That's magic bud, properly stunning, she's a credit to you and you should be very proud of the mods as they're all bang on. You need to get some pro pics done and submitted for the calendar whilst it's so clean.

thanks jim, appreciated bud! i did get some some pro pics done before here- http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?248017-monsween-amp-marcAB10-supra-shoot.