The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS fuel cut dender and general BPU

drift_bear

i bought this FCD http://www.sumopower.com/product/view/1933 but having trouble up here finding someone who is able to fit it, so my question is this, are they easy to fit and does anyone know where i can get a wiring guide/diagram to help me out doing it.

im also looking at doing the BPU myself so need as much help as i can in doing it, i.e doing the fuel pump and where the RR goes on the de-cats. its got to a point now where im wanting to learn as much from my car as i can so i dont need to keep going back and forth to the garage for minor stuff and etc.

any help from you lot would be great!

the first link you posted is just the link for this ;) and the 2nd link about BPU i have already been through time and time again. still dosnt answer my question about setting up the FCD and if its an easy job or a pain in the arse!

RR goes between 1st and 2nd cat.

The diagram for the Thor FCD that I've bought doesn't look too complicated. Boost controller is a whole new story. I'm dreading it!

my boost controller is already plumbed in, just needs set up which shouldnt be to bad aslong as i get the english instruction lol did the thor diagram come with the FCD? mine is all in jap i think lol

The Gizmo FCD I bought came with detailed instructions for set up.

If yours is a "Toyota" one as opposed to a Supra specific (think it is), then you need to alter the voltage clamp on it after it has been powered up.

Do you have a multi meter?

Where did you get the gaskets to add in the RR as a matter of interest?

The Gizmo FCD I bought came with detailed instructions for set up.

If yours is a "Toyota" one as opposed to a Supra specific (think it is), then you need to alter the voltage clamp on it after it has been powered up.

Do you have a multi meter?

Where did you get the gaskets to add in the RR as a matter of interest?

its the 1 from the site so it is a toyota fitment and yeah i have access to all the toolsi need. i was just going to use a normal gasket for doing the RR

done a search on google to try find instructions and came back with this http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?113854-HKS-Fuel-Cut-Defender-Install

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)