The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which colour to paint the supra ???

Guest bradoz88

Guest bradoz88

I've just started to prep my supra for paint just wanted a few opinions of colours an colours that people have gone for to get some ideas

Any info would be sweet

Cheers brad

Guest bradoz88

Havent got a budget ime a painter buy trade I like the colour woodcote green it's an mg colour real deep green metallic but inshore what it would look like , I did think of purple and cosmic grey to think of it

Supranature has asked the pertinent questions already :)

Personally I'm torn between respraying mine stock black or Lamborghini Grigio Avalon Grey. I've been trying to decide for over a year and still not sure!!. The Lamborghini colour is pictured here:

attachment.php?attachmentid=88415&stc=1&d=1235335894

I still want a car in the same colour as the Volvo in this thread, I'm not one for fancy paint jobs, but it's unusual and tasteful:]

That looks very much like Nissan Midnight purple (edit, I see it's Nissan Brick red, but doesn't look so different). Lovely colour on the GTR's and some sharper edged cars but having seen it on a few Supra's I don't think it looks so great.

The grey, definitely the grey.... looks very classy indeed, but delete the wing and sill things. Wheels look good.

That's the idea Chris, completely stock bodied. Stock wheels too, but it is lowered a little bit. I've never been happy with the handling with larger aftermarket wheels and always find myself going back to stock ones, even when I used to have a fairly high powered Supra.

Supranature has asked the pertinent questions already :)

Personally I'm torn between respraying mine stock black or Lamborghini Grigio Avalon Grey. I've been trying to decide for over a year and still not sure!!. The Lamborghini colour is pictured here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=88415&stc=1&d=1235335894

That is a very nice colour, I as at POD the day that photo was taken and parked up next to him. BUT, I like my 202 :D

Guest bradoz88

Must admit Lamborghini grey looks stunning any 1 have the colour code ile bung it in the paint skeme at wrk see what it comes up with :)