The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2011, any East Anglians???

staples230uk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Main Mega convoy is going to be South Mimms services where A1 Meeets M25 will be putting thread up on this over the weekend with all the times & will be going up

A1 & coming off the A14 juntion & second meet point the Bramptom services where A1 meets A14 just there & from there to Santapod Cheers Lui

Edited by lui (see edit history)

Main Mega convoy is going to be South Mimms services where A1 Meeets M25 will be putting thread up on this over the weekend with all the times & will be going up

A1 & coming off the A14 juntion & second meet point the Bramptom services where A1 meets A14 just there & from there to Santapod Cheers Lui

Thanks lui, much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
Yes mate me and Supradan will defo be coming, i dont think we'll be meeting the main convoy tho as they meet really early. We are from Yarmouth o if you fancy heading down with us im sure we can arrange it, where you from

Hi Lambo, from swaffham. Quite happy to travel down with you guys happy to meet where ever is easier for you guys. I bought supradans NA back in march '10, so it would be good to meet you and have a catch up with Dan.

Hey guys, me and Lambo went the A11 route last year, past Thetford, Newmarket and Cambridge. If anyone wants to meet up with us at any point, let me know where your coming from and we can arrange something :) If your coming down from Swaffam, we can easy meet you just outside Thetford bud. Probrox, where abouts in Suffolk are you fella?

Hey guys, me and Lambo went the A11 route last year, past Thetford, Newmarket and Cambridge. If anyone wants to meet up with us at any point, let me know where your coming from and we can arrange something :) If your coming down from Swaffam, we can easy meet you just outside Thetford bud. Probrox, where abouts in Suffolk are you fella?

i wana come im from newmarket when is it tho lol

This is the most likely route we'll take guys, we could go the A14 route from Cambridge though if it makes it easier for anyone?? As for time, i want to leave fairly early to get there around 10:30ish to catch the morning runs before the strip shuts down at 12 for lunch. lamboyello hates early starts so i'll have to talk him round haha. Let me know what everone else thinks.

Thetford is about an hour from us, so whatever time we leave, we should be there an hour later....ish lol.

View Larger Map

Looks like ill be getting up damn early then! Theres a big roundabout near Thetford with a little chef and a petrol station on it. That would be a good place to meet. Its just after Elveden i think. With the big statue. Should be good to get a little cruise going down there. I saw Supra steve up the sea front Sunday and he said hes going so ill get in touch and see if he wanna cruise down with us to. Hes from Swaffham

Right, lets get this organised then lads. Me and lambo are going to meet up at 7am then head up to the Thetford services. Is it just us 3 who are going to meet there or is there anymore takers. We'll never make the convoy as they're meeting too early, so we'll just cruise up for an arrival time of around 10:30 ish, maybe a little earlier. We'll be following the A11 most of the way, then maybe take the A14 from Cambridge up to Pod. That sound good?