The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD New Products and suggestions.....

Jamesy

Hi guys n girls

We will shortly be introducing some new and exciting SRD products to the market which i believe will be very popular.

In the meantime we'd be very interested to know if you have any ideas or suggestions as to the kind of SRD products you would like to see and be able to purchase.

They can range from big expensive full engine kit ranges to smaller merchandise things and anything inbetween....!

:)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From a selfish point of view, I'd like to see:

- VVTi Hard rad pipe

- VVTi Intake Cam

This.

Also would like to see a smoothed/polished upper water neck, and lower water neck to allow shorter radiator hose (like the TwinsTurbo kit, but one piece).

SRD Scotland. :D :thumbs: In turn being 5 mins from me. :D

On products, god where do we start?

A nice all in one fuel package would be nice, braided lines though out, rail, injectors, fuel pump(s)

I sure i can come up with more. :D

exchange suspension bush service - re bush arms etc on and exchange basis

This would be a great idea, you could also offer a race bush setup which would differ slightly with less compliance, that way people could purchase and swap over themselves without needed a press to get the old ones out :thumbs:

This would be a great idea, you could also offer a race bush setup which would differ slightly with less compliance, that way people could purchase and swap over themselves without needed a press to get the old ones out :thumbs:

agree, great idea about the bushes.

I know it's not quite srd's thing but an off the shelf active spoiler would be good. Not motorised, purely cosmetic.

People are always wanting just the blade but they are furiously expensive from Toyota. And some brackets to make it easy to mount. As mine was a pita. With a fmic it's real difficult.

Nobody makes/sells headlight intakes. Doesn't need to be like jamie's one as that would be difficult to mass produce. but just something made of fibre glass that you could slot in place of the headlight to make it look nicer. Would be great if it could connect up to the airbox (the bit you can take out) so you remove the light and airbox front and slot it in.

3 guage pillar pod! Another thing people are always wanting.