The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ordered my wheels - Now fitted with Pics!

Samurai 20V

SSR Professor MS1

FR - 19 x 9.0J Offset 44mm, 34mm Lip..

RR - 19 x 10J Offset 37mm, 71mm lip

Tyres - Falken 452

FR - 235/35/19

RR - 265/30/19

Rear arches look like they need rolling, they sitting pretty flush up there...

Opinions? and thanks for looking...

NB - I know the headlights need a refurbish, on my list for my August holidays..

The MVP front lip is next to go on..

Then caliper refurbish, any suggestions on colours, I was thinking black, my wife suggested blue... Any idea how to replace the Supra logo once the refurbish is done?

Edited by Samurai 20V (see edit history)

The offset seems pretty high for it to be poking out 19mm especially at 10" but I could be wrong, I'm just comparing it with mine and how much they stick out.. Id recommend getting your arches rolled before the wheels come, as even if they are only flush then it will definately rub if your lowered too.

Either way, REALY nice wheels there, Great choice bud. :thumbs:

The offset seems pretty high for it to be poking out 19mm especially at 10" but I could be wrong, I'm just comparing it with mine and how much they stick out.. Id recommend getting your arches rolled before the wheels come, as even if they are only flush then it will definately rub if your lowered too.

Either way, REALY nice wheels there, Great choice bud. :thumbs:

Thanks man..

I used the offset calc which Nic posted in a previous thread.. It gave me the 19mm figure..

The manufacturer & the shop said that it should fit on the stock body, I will try it first before I roll the fenders I think..

The Japs normally get these things right so I will trust them for now........

Your car looks awesome, very nicely styled...

Was really tempted by these when i ordered my SP1's - they will look immense mate :cool:

Thanks mate..Your car looks top notch..

I spent alot of time looking at the pics of your car trying to decide between the SP1 and MS1...I like them both, eventually cos the shop did not have a sample wheel of the SP1 to try on the car I chose the MS1...

Thanks mate..Your car looks top notch..

I spent alot of time looking at the pics of your car trying to decide between the SP1 and MS1...I like them both, eventually cos the shop did not have a sample wheel of the SP1 to try on the car I chose the MS1...

Thanx mate - its good to be different mate and i dont know anyone else with those wheels so will be a stunner :D

• 2 weeks later...
Looks awesome bud, although I do think I was right and they arnt a 19mm poke :p

Nah they do look superb though, quality wheel. Now when are you getting a nice fresh set of facelift headlights to finish it off? :D

Thanks mate... You were correct, sorry for doubting you....lol.. The stretch on the tyre saves them from touching the arch, but on a severe bump I am sure they will rub...Will get the arches sorted soon...

Will try my hand at a headlight refurbish facelift style, hopefully that will finish it off nicely, including the MVP front lip...Then off to the body shop to freshen the bonnet and roof and should be close to perfect!