The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just had the supra resprayed - pics

hogmaw

As the car will be 15 years old this year there were some niggly things going on with the bodywork so it was time for a complete respray. While we were at it we removed the rear sidelights altogether (never did like them on the facelift, never saw the point in them), also the stupid stick-on rear foglight (finally!!!) and the grommets where the rear spoiler had been attached (again, finally got round to it after all this time).

Same colour as before, gunmetal grey, which many say is the best colour for the Supra :innocent:

Anyway here are some pics, I'm very happy with the result, they even managed to get some shine the the aluminium CCW wheels which were starting to fade. With a full valet too I'm very happy to drive it now in the summer sunshine :)

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9207/9board.jpg[/url]

9 board.jpg

6 board.jpg

3 board.jpg

7 board.jpg

stunning mate! where around oxfordshire are you? where did u get it sprayed?

I'm in Watlington just off the M40 in south Oxfordshire.

A mate of mine who owns a garage arranged for it to get done somewhere in Park Royal in London, i don't know where exactly, but I can find out if you want.

I'm in Watlington just off the M40 in south Oxfordshire.

A mate of mine who owns a garage arranged for it to get done somewhere in Park Royal in London, i don't know where exactly, but I can find out if you want.

Looks like new :cool: Would be interested in knowing where you got the car sprayed as I drive through Park Royal nearly everyday

ah cool cool im in abingdon so not that far from you, it was more really as there not many painters round here and they looks like a pukka job! what colour was it before or was it just a freshen up?

As the car will be 15 years old this year there were some niggly things going on with the bodywork so it was time for a complete respray. While we were at it we removed the rear sidelights altogether (never did like them on the facelift, never saw the point in them), also the stupid stick-on rear foglight (finally!!!) and the grommets where the rear spoiler had been attached (again, finally got round to it after all this time).

Same colour as before, gunmetal grey, which many say is the best colour for the Supra :innocent:

Anyway here are some pics, I'm very happy with the result, they even managed to get some shine the the aluminium CCW wheels which were starting to fade. With a full valet too I'm very happy to drive it now in the summer sunshine :)

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9207/9board.jpg[/url]

:)

Lovely work.

If you don't mind me saying I think your rear wheels need to be spaced out a little to really set them off.

Yes totally agree, in fact I've already started the search to find some spacers, hopefully won't take too long and if anyone has some pointers where to get them that would be appreciated :)