The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ultimate Street Car (USC) Event in a couple of weeks....!!

Jamesy

Just been sent this through about the USC event @ Santa Pod early August.

http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/

Wondered if anyone is planning on going? They are doing a RWYB drag day there too and i really need my fix of drag racing before Suprapod :)

Looks like a quality day out - anyone going? If i go will have to be on Sunday 7th

They are also offering car club stands if any event organiser wants to have alooksy:

http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/clubs.php

You could not pay me enough money to go to that event it is the ULTIMATE chav fest, I would end up killing someone if I went there. You wont get near the track it is always mega busy with the hatchback heroes, you may get a couple of runs if your lucky.

You could not pay me enough money to go to that event it is the ULTIMATE chav fest, I would end up killing someone if I went there. You wont get near the track it is always mega busy with the hatchback heroes, you may get a couple of runs if your lucky.

Oh really... that bad eh?!!

Ok scrap that idea

As Dude said, avoid like the plaugue, I went last year and I will never go again, ultimate chav fest(2 people died last year, 1 from a drug overdose, the other from a drunk driver running over someone in the campsite).

I urge anyone who has a remotely nice car to stay away as something is bound to get stolen.