The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is 2 months about right???

tbourner

Well, I seem to be at that stage, I thought I had the fastest car in the world 2 months ago, and nothing has really 'beaten' me on the roads, but being on here regularly, and seeing other cars around that I know would whoop me quite easily.....

.....I WANT MORE POWER!!! :flame Dev

You all told me it would happen, and it has come up a lot quicker than I thought (unlike my car!!! ................. only joking).

It's still a beast and I can't afford much on it at the moment anyway. I'm possibly down at Dude's some time next week though and he's already tried to sell me a single conversion over the phone! :twak:

If I can sort out my chirping noise and be sure it's not turbos I'll be happy for a few more months, or weeks..................... days even!

hmmm........ decat is only about £150 you say!

If you cant find a friendly MOT place its not hard to swap no2 cat in for a day.

Forget the bleed valve, I keep forgetting Jspecs get more than enough boost when the cats come off.

May be an option if you only remove the first cat and dont get the boost increse you want or expect.

Also decat pipes are around £150 each depending on where you get them from, If you know where you can get them for £75 please let me know ASAP!!!!!!

Once you have some spare cash move up to a boost controler.

Originally posted by tbourner

Yeah sorry that's what I meant, single decat first off. But I'll get bored of that pretty quick as well!! :D

Dude, STOP MENTIONING SINGLES I'm in enough debt as it is without you putting all these lovely ideas in my head!!!!

One day. :sly:

Save a stack of cash on the wedding and go to Vegas to get hitched and then you'll have loads of money for the car. Keith and I want a single conversion for his Supe and a Corvette for me so something had to give - the expensive wedding!!!! :D

Originally posted by JohnK

If you cant find a friendly MOT place its not hard to swap no2 cat in for a day.

Forget the bleed valve, I keep forgetting Jspecs get more than enough boost when the cats come off.

May be an option if you only remove the first cat and dont get the boost increse you want or expect.

Also decat pipes are around £150 each depending on where you get them from, If you know where you can get them for £75 please let me know ASAP!!!!!!

Once you have some spare cash move up to a boost controler.

nick at totally custom is starting to make a 3" decat pipe that removes both cats for £150

Trev,

I ran a jap auto TT for a while with just 2nd cat removed and an FCD - boost showing approx 1.1bar on a good cool morning.

Enough to anoy an new M5, but not quiet enough to keep up with a Carrera Turbo ( new ) at Bedford Autodrome!

Kept me amused for quite a while.....