The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi

azam

Anyways im a new member on here, looking for a aerotop supra and i defo want a turbo or anything that can be converted to a turbo, im 23 years old and want something that isnt to bad on insurance, so just want advice on what car to look for in particular.

Thanks for the welcome, not really bothered with cheap insurance just something decent, dont mind anything upto £1500, atm iv got a peugeot 306 gti6 insured for just under 500 pound, or an altenative is adding a turbo to a non turbo? dont really know how to go about it all.

it will cost more to convert an na to a turbo if you have your heart set on a turbo id get one rather then convert one, supes arnt for the faint hearted they out rear wheel monsters.

but you did the right thing by joining this site the lads on here are amazing and I'm sure everyone will give you a warm welcome

Welcome to the forum, have a good read around on the forum. Loads of information to get you going, good you joined the forum now then some who have brought a cheap Supra & then hesitated at the group 20 insurance! :D

Get some quotes once you decide which model is best for you. :)

Yes thanks for the link it made a lot of things much clearer, budget is around the 6k mark, Not much but i reckon i can pick up a decent one for around that mark.

You'd struggle to find an aero top that's been converted to TT for sale.

For your budget, either an aero top NA or a TT auto would be good.

Hi and welcome. Don't be too concerned about mileage as these cars will go forever if serviced properly. I'd take a high mileage car with a full service history and a book full of receipts over one with lower mileage and no history.