The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the grin factor is back!

CJ

Yes, and it's back with a vengeance! I picked the Orange beast up from dude last night and havent stopped grinning since. You may not know but it has had a new BoostLogic single kit fitted along with new fuelling, a Greddy emanage system and a 3800 Hi-Stall TC.

At the moment it is not yet mapped via a dyno and I am currently running "only" 1.1 bar of boost but the performance is incredible. There is next to nothing lag wise and the acceleration has to be felt to be believed and that, as I say, at just 1.1 bar.

Now then, let me tell you what happens when the boost is turned up :D. When I picked it up from Dude, we had a problem with it overboosting. This became obvious when I took the car out and it hit 1.6 bar. Did I tell you the acceleration was awesome at 1.1 bar? Well at 1.6 it is the fastest and most powerfull feeling I have ever felt in a car. You really dont appreciate it until you have driven a car with this BL kit on!

So, just to finish off until the mapping is done (and then a fuller report will be given), the BL kit is awesome!

Big thanks to Terry S, Miguel, Matt H and Dude for their patience and advice. It was brilliant having people to talk to who have been there, done that and bought the (in some cases XXXL) tee shirts!

You bastard. I want one.

iWish I was a rich old Taff :(

:tongue:

Seriously though, does yours make that awesome noise like Matt's does? I haven't stopped thinking about going single since I heard Mr Nice's car at WOT coming back from Elvington. It sounds like a jet plane.

Originally posted by Jake

You bastard. I want one.

iWish I was a rich old Taff :(

:tongue:

Seriously though, does yours make that awesome noise like Matt's does? I haven't stopped thinking about going single since I heard Mr Nice's car at WOT coming back from Elvington. It sounds like a jet plane.

Hey, less of the old!:p :D

Yep, it makes the same airplane taking off noise - fecking awesome it is too! Honestly Jake, I cannot believe how much power the thing is producing. :D

Guest Terry S

CJ you are welcome mate, welcome to real power.

Sound effects come as part of the kit as does the non removable grin:D

You are probably 80+ bhp down till we get it tuned so there is much more to come. Be surprised if your car with the stock BL kit doesn't run mid/low 11's though mate!

Originally posted by Terry S

CJ you are welcome mate, welcome to real power.

Sound effects come as part of the kit as does the non removable grin:D

You are probably 80+ bhp down till we get it tuned so there is much more to come. Be surprised if your car with the stock BL kit doesn't run mid/low 11's though mate!

Terry my old son, I am more certain now than ever before that this is a distinct possibilty. Also, once again a big thanks to you for the advice again today - and all whilst you were visiting the zoo! :D

Nice to see you got out alright....

Originally posted by foodfreak

great being single isn't it:thumbs:

I'm still grinning like an idiot every time

John

And i grin when i fit the BL kit John , do you know why ??? because it fits straight in the car !!!!, are you gonna run it at Jap Performance ???? has it been dyno'd yet ???

Dude:flame Dev

Dude,

you just love the aggro!!

not dyno'd yet........ hopefully soon, unless you know anywhere that does midnight runs,:D and won't be at Jap performance,

3 large functions that weekend, busy as F*** for a while now:(

got to earn the pennies:thumbs:

Just going 'a bit' gentle at the moment

John