The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi there!

Guest Garage12

Guest Garage12

hi folks, thought id come on and say hello, been registered for a while now, anyways, i currently drive an rb25 powered S14a, my pride and joy, the original plan was to 2jz it, but ive decided i want to just sell up and find myself a mint condition supra. was never a massive fan of them but after seeing the ridox demo car in japan ive fell in love, and as soon as i find myself a supra a full genuine ridox kit will be going on!

heres a pic of my current barge

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247302_10150264005059874_699244873_8725023_4363514_n.jpg

im currently on the hunt for a bright red late spec supra, and it has to be 6 speed twin turbo manual :D

Guest Garage12

thanks guys, yeh i do love my s14 but ive got used to the power and if i want much more power its not a 2jz :p needs full forged internals and a bigger turbo, current turbo is already maxxed out. so im faced with, go mental on the s14, or make a full ridox track weapon, but it will be a supra if i find the right one

geo - im in the falkirk area bud, good to see some local guys on here, never really see many supras on the road these days.

Guest Garage12

thanks guys, ehm i paid just under 11k for it 8 months ago and ive put alot of money into it getting everything running good, but id take 9500 for it or a swap for a really clean supra tt manual :) wish me luck! getting impatient now haha