The mkiv Supra Owners Club

centre console lights not working

hp006

The center console lights have decided they dont want to work. The fan aircon etc does i just cant see what is lite. I think the issue is where the dash has been taken in and out the wiring at the back of the dash is possibly coming loose. Does any one know which wire is for the lights so i can check this?

I know when i push against the plugs and wiggle them the light comes back on but its getting it to stay on. Im about to fit a double unit and dont want to keep pulling the car about. Just wondered if any one new which one was the light so i can check that one.

Guest bigsupe

I have similar prob just fitted new head unit (headach!!)and have lost dash lights,air con and blowers i have checked fuses and all are good ???