DB DRAG ICE SOUND OFF

PLUS LOADS MORE

EVENT COSTS:

1/4 MILE TIMED DRAG STRIP

1/4 MILE DUEL DRAG STRIP

AUTOSKILLS CHALLENGE

£30 FOR ALL 3 EVENTS WITH UNLIMITED GOES

FULL TRACK WILL BE OPEN

i know this will probably be a bit max power but i have been before and 35 quid to do all the events as many times as you want is not to be sniffed at, this event wont be over crouded like pod either, the track is never very busy :D

I really wish I could be there, but I cant.

went to donnington last year with my mate to do a full track day, and thoroghly enjoyed it till the engine blew up on my motor.

:mad: :banghead: :blink:

My mate was driving at the time, I was in the grandstand taking pics, and every lap he did, the car was getting louder and louder, with more and more smoke coming from the back end.

when he came in, I asked him why he didnt pull in earlier to save the engine, as the engine now resembled a very large kettle!

His excuse was.................... I wanted to over take at least one person on the track before I came off. :banghead:

Safe to say, we ended the day half way through, thoroghly miserable about paying for a whole day, AND it took 3 hours to tow the car home ! In the rain and dark with no lights.