The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC Basingstoke Meet Sunday 31/07/11

KamaSupra

:cool: BASINGSTOKE - Sunday 31st July 2011 - 1pm :cool:

Hey guys and gals, I think it's about time we had another meet as it's been just over 2 months since the last one. If you came to the last Basingstoke meet or been to a Basingstoke meet before- Well done, come again!! If you haven't- Gutted but come this time!! Husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, your bestfriend or whatever welcome. As long as they're not a complete tool they can come. In other words- Look at your friend and rate them on a scale of 1-10 of tool-ness. Anything above a 4 and they can sod right off :D Also no time travellers or space monkeys allowed, got it? Good!! Now lets all try and get down to this as being summer it should hopefully be a gorgeous sunny day, so I'm thinking a nice little cruise about then off to the pub to chat and catch up on things like last time. Hope to see you there, Dave :)

Date: Sunday 31st July 2011

Where: Hatchwarren Retail Park, then off to a local Pub

Time: 1pm

Address is as follows:

Unit 1,

Hatchwarren Retail Park,

Wallop Drive,

RG22 4TT

Googlemaps:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...18389&t=h&z=16

It's really easy to find where we meet if you come from the M3, Junction 7. Or anyone in Basingstoke it's just up Winchester Road next to Sainsburys. If you still can't find us go round the back of Pets at Home, Argos etc to the good inwards area which is just off the roundabout at Sainsburys. Everyone meets round the back of Pets at Home store so we can spot each other easily and as it's not too bad access for low supes.

As always a little drive to somewhere close by for something to eat and drink and bit of a chat for a few hours about random things going on in our lives ;)

Edited by KamaSupra (see edit history)

Are you serious? have you talked to rob about this? - Iv arranged to have a VXR meet on exactly the same frigging day and time at the same place

Haha really? No I haven't spoken to Rob about planning a meet, I don't usually ask his permission :D

You and I both know how busy the pub and pub carpark can get, it would be even worse with 2 car meets on there. So at end of the day I don't mind setting the Basingstoke meet for the weekend after (Sunday 31/07/11) as it's been only 24 hours since I set the date anyway :)

Good man :D

1. KamaSupra

2. GreaseMonkey

3. wiggy1980

4. Rookey

5. DangerousAndy

6. how_supra

7. GlennK (Maybe)

Dave, I may be there, but not in the supra... just depends on the time I can leave - if I do make it, I'll need a BIG parking space!

Dave, I may be there, but not in the supra... just depends on the time I can leave - if I do make it, I'll need a BIG parking space!

What the hell are you thinking of arriving in? :D

1. KamaSupra

2. GreaseMonkey

3. wiggy1980

4. Rookey

5. DangerousAndy

6. how_supra

7. GlennK (Maybe)

8. Heckler (Maybe)

Yeah, could do Dave. I'm picking up Gav at Kennet Island @12:30 if you want to meet there? Won't be a fast journey though as there will be a nipper with us :)

Cool, sounds good. I'll text you now too so you've got my number incase anything changes...

Also, I wouldn't have thought it would be a fast trip, given that we're both "turbo-less" ;) hah