The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone in/around MK/Northampton way?

Jay

Hey guys,

I'm waiting very very (very) patiently for my 3000GT to arrive, but it's just been delayed another 9 days (bad weather @ sea) so it's looking like the end of september before i can get my mitts on it.

Is there anyone near Milton Keynes/Northampton way that fancies meeting up to take me out for a spin in their Supra? I've pretty much forgotten what it's like to be in one, and after all the recent events/videos/pics I have a serious craving for Supra!

I've spent so much money over the last few weeks, and have a fair bit more to spend before/when she gets here. I want to be reminded why!

I just need one more fix, I swear....

:conf:

I am :cry:

I think we need to set up an SA (Supra's anonymous).

"Hi, my names Jay - it's been 6 weeks since I last saw/touched/drove a Supra. I'd like to thank my family, my dog and all of you for helping me through the bad times..."

Maybe i'm trying the wrong tact, let me rephrase it in a way that normally gets some attention on internet forums...

No-one has EVER scared me in a Supra, I dont think they are capable of it. If anyone begs to differ, prove it!!

Hehe, wonder if that'll work! :devil:

J