The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newbie (sort of) ...

a7x

Hi All, just to let you lot know that i was in the club in 1996/1997 under the username of Domdotcom...

didn't stay long as i got divorced, lost my house, lost my kids (as they live with HER) and then lost supra to re-coup some money back...

but the the new love of my life (Kate) is a big fan of cars (scoobys) and i have got her into the supra way of life and she likes them, so 4 years from now when my debts have gone... i can play and have a look and purchase a tt supra and then say HELLO!!! to everyone properly...

would love to come to the meetings where ever they are at now (both of us) but i don't think you lot let me in with a ford fiesta 1.25 S ... lol...

live at penwortham south preston not far from bamber bridge...

see you all soon...

Dom (and Kate)...

Edited by a7x (see edit history)

:D Welcome back Domonic ........did you have a Silver n/a last time ? there is a meet in the trafford centre on Monday keep an eye on the n/west section....... how many turn up i havent a clue they have kinda died nowadays

Cheers

-Ian-

:D Welcome back Domonic ........did you have a Silver n/a last time ? there is a meet in the trafford centre on Monday keep an eye on the n/west section....... how many turn up i havent a clue they have kinda died nowadays

Cheers

-Ian-

yes, that was/is me....

Edited by a7x (see edit history)

Your more than welcome, l'll be there in my Focus. Its at the trafford centre next Monday night 7.30pm. The next one aafter that is at the Ribble pilot if its re opened.

yes, definately both of us will come round (ribble pilot)...please can someone let me know when its on/due... thanks...

• 2 weeks later...

hi interceptor glad to see things are working out still new to supras my self only had mine for 3 years it gets out when the urge hits me , as you probly know the supra is an AWSOME beast , i'm a newbie but also an oldie, new to the website, new to computers but + 50years old ,if you are ever in DARWEN come and have a look at my OLD GIRL (NO NOT THE WIFE THE T T ) she is an on going project ,next great outting SUPRA POD august 13 ,hopeing to convoy with NEIL NA plus some other N W MEMBERS. hope not to have bored you to much .GWR

yes, definately both of us will come round (ribble pilot)...please can someone let me know when its on/due... thanks...

the ribble pilot is now open as from saturday the 16th of july 2011 (yesterday)...

someone nudge me when meeting is due please thanks....

hi interceptor glad to see things are working out still new to supras my self only had mine for 3 years it gets out when the urge hits me , as you probly know the supra is an AWSOME beast , i'm a newbie but also an oldie, new to the website, new to computers but + 50years old ,if you are ever in DARWEN come and have a look at my OLD GIRL (NO NOT THE WIFE THE T T ) she is an on going project ,next great outting SUPRA POD august 13 ,hopeing to convoy with NEIL NA plus some other N W MEMBERS. hope not to have bored you to much .GWR

thank you graham for the offer... my partner and i have 2 horses and they take up whats left of our free time, so we say that club monthly meetings are on but events are out of the question till 4 years time when my debts disappear for good...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all, just to let you all know that by November 15th 2013, i will be in a Supra... my new job forces me to save up very well, trying to save up £300 a month with 9 or 10 months to do it and then see what is available to buy from our site or from external sites i.e. pistonheads, autotrader and the dreaded ebay. If i don't get a TT by then, i will save up again and sell the N/A and then get a TT...

Cannot wait to get back into the driving seat and have a bigger smile than a clown's smile lol...

Dom.

Edited by a7x
forgot extra info... (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Sell all the rubbish you may have around your place on ebay. Its amazing what people will buy. I just sold an old paint sprayer from back of the garage, 30 year old farm machine for spares, badly damaged bucket of a digger. Walked past them for the past 5 years. sold for £500. Get on mate. Come to the next meeting

Sell all the rubbish you may have around your place on ebay. Its amazing what people will buy. I just sold an old paint sprayer from back of the garage, 30 year old farm machine for spares, badly damaged bucket of a digger. Walked past them for the past 5 years. sold for £500. Get on mate. Come to the next meeting

Thanks for that idea Radio (sorry don't know your name) but coming out of a messy divorce and got the house repo'ed, my garage then did have stuff in to sell but trying to fit everything I had into a car and move into a caravan was a very tough and touchy subject/matter...

but in my shed at the moment there isn't anything to sell (sorry) but my wages from my company that I work for and enjoy it, I can save upto £300 a month (that's if no un-foreseen bills coming in to wreck it like car tax or something goe's wrong with the shed (fiesta 1.4S w reg) I am in at the moment with...