The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photos & Video after a couple of hours cleaning it.

Brazil

beautiful!

Cheers mate,

everything looks good but i dont like the wheels

I agree they are not the best, I am thinking of painting the center of the wheel dark gun metal grey and get the lips professionally polished up. It may do the trick....

The elusive V6 Supra!!

99% of people here in Portugal don't even know what make of car it is so the plate is just a bit of fun.. :-)

Thank's Josh,

Edited by Brazil (see edit history)

Lucky u, stunning car + living in Portugual. Wish I could get a job in Portugual and bring the Supra with me :)

Thank you bud, well if it happened to me 'lived in Aberdeen 9 years and am now living in Portugal' it can happen to you bud..! Any thing is possible just depends how badly you want it...!

Lucky u, stunning car + living in Portugual. Wish I could get a job in Portugual and bring the Supra with me :)

Me too! I'd love to have my Supra over in Portugal. It's nice to see pics and footage of a Supra in another country that has beautiful surroundings, my girlfriend is from Portugal, whenever we go over to visit her family or for a holiday and often imagine drivin my Supra whilst I'm there.

Me too! I'd love to have my Supra over in Portugal. It's nice to see pics and footage of a Supra in another country that has beautiful surroundings, my girlfriend is from Portugal, whenever we go over to visit her family or for a holiday and often imagine drivin my Supra whilst I'm there.

I've lived in Portugal for 2yrs now and I've yet to see another Supra..! It's certainly turns a lot of heads...!

2000 Supra RZ-S VVTI - TT6 BPU+ ... niiiiiiiiiiiiiice :D I'm just being a little jealous :p

You have an awesome supra yourself buddy..!

shiny shiny :D

I used Poorboys Polish for black paint very easy stuff to work with. 'Thanks'

What a lovely looking car........absolutely stunning.......every Supra just a little different, can appreciate them all.....10 out of 10 from me.......stay safe.

Thank you buddy...! It's a working progress looking forwards to have it finished,,

b;3156514']Very nice dude' date=' well done on the hard work, does pay off on a black car! Awesome to see the car sat in the sun & surrounded by a rather nice backdrop : )[/quote']

Thank you, I've taken my previous cars to take photos in that same location. This year the bushes behind are over grown blocking some of the view of the ocean which I was a bit gutted...!

Where abouts in Portugal are you? Is that Albufeira by any chance?

Ericeira its on the coast about 30mins from Lisbon airport.

• 4 months later...
hello this supra and superb, j' like black cool

Merci mon amie..

Any pictures of the dash layout looks different would like too see some pictures of it

The interior is currently getting a full trim in black leather and alcantara to match my new Cobra Misano Lux seats. The car is also at the body shop getting a full respray in black 202 along with some minor body work modification to make it more sleek. I am overseas right now and will be spending xmas and nyrs in Rio Brazil when I return to Portugal I will start a new thread and post some photos! :)

Lovely car mate :)

Thank's bud, I am looking forwards to picking it up after the above modifications..! :)