The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im happy, Oh so happy.....

Suprash

Originally posted by BigRoy

If its one of those ,look into the picture and see something, it never works for me. Unless Ive had too much stella:)

LMFAO :D

You've got your car back from being repaired?? (wild guess and don't know where it came from :doh: )

Originally posted by SupraStar 3000

I don't get it! :(

Ash has been supra less for quite a while now , he blew his No1 turbo on the way to me for a clutch , i had the car for ages until we fitted some 2nd hand turbos , they arrived in a box that was beaten to pieces but looked fine so were fitted , the car drove fine and a smiling Ash picked it up as he turned into his road it developed the death whine :eek: and he hadnt been thrashing it :p (only 1.5 bar on the peak hold !!!:sly: )so ash was carless again , Paul E and i took pity on him , Paul by supplying some hybrids at cost to be paid for at a latter date and myself for fitting these at 1/2 cost Ash was itching to get them on so i told him to bring the car down so that the moment we had a window we could put the car on , that was the next day !!!!:thumbs: , assembled the turbos and noticed something didnt feel right so they had to go back :( , that was over a month ago , but Ash finally got his car back yesterday :p He may still have a niggley problem that we have to sort out but at least hes got his car back , he had even resorted to driving the NA whilst purging NOS into the cabin !!!!:)

Dude:flame Dev

Nice one Ash....and you seemed so patient over the last few months, most of us didn't even realise you were seperated from ya car for so long....most of us moan and groan when this happens.......and I bet you were one of those babies that didn't cry either........

really pleased you got it back and everything working right now....

:cool: :) :) :lalala:

Yep, I finally have my car back, and WOW, really forgot what a monster these TT's are. Over the last 6/7 months I have been slumming it in the NA (tough I know... :D), but over the last 3/4 months even the NA has made a transformation from the car she was before, so with that getting faster, I suppose I was quite patient, although it was starting to test my patience, as Dude found out a couple of times, when I kept hassling him.

Picked her up from Johns, drove her sensibly until I reached Dudes gate and then proceeded to race the granny out of it (Only joking John ;) ) Nope drove her good until the M23 and then turned the gas on, on the NA and played TT Vs NA, was quite surprised how well the gas kept up, although my driving skills let me down I feel, only just starting to feel at one with the car again.

Anyhow after playtime, sitting there driving along, BIG RED FLASHING LIGHT come on, here we go I thought. looked at temp gauge, and it was nearly bending itself off the guage, pulled over, to loads of proceeding steam, turns out no water in rad, 4 bottles of 1.5 ltr of mountain filterd mineral water, we were back on the road. I found that if she went above 90mph, or if I booted it too hard, causing more heat, then the gauage would rise. Made it back home though and tried again to remove the air block and so far it seems to be staying at one temp, which is good.

Gave her the full works today, body/cabin and engine bay (Dude that was fooking disgracefull, I nearly died on Shells forcourt when I popped the bonnet and looked under there......)

She's back and looking good..................so Im happy..... :D