The mkiv Supra Owners Club

liftback and 0-60

bl4stin

alright guys , could anyone tell me what the liftback supra means , ive been seeing some ads on the autotrader and its been sayin lift back , what is this refering to ??

also what is the 0-60 time of the supratwin turbo automatic ??

alright guys , could anyone tell me what the liftback supra means , ive been seeing some ads on the autotrader and its been sayin lift back , what is this refering to ??

Liftback = Hatchback in non American English

Sure you will find the 0-60 time by using the search button.

Who is this bl4stin? Been reading a number of his posts over the last 40 mins and all are utter drivel!!

He cannot spell for toffee, his attitude/mentality and the way he comes across is that of a 15 yr old boy who has seen to many Fast and Furious films.......He's a dreamer !!

Mods can you not Ban him??............Most of his posts annoy people and his threads end up getting closed

I hope to god he never gets his hands on a supra!!.......stick to Forza on the xbox boy....

God give me strength!!

Maybe he's a young man, but his posts seem to have improved - and he comes across as inquisitive at least.

Now then, explain to me again why you think I/We should ban him?

I've also just seen the time you posted this: 04:32, sleep on it and see if you still feel the same after a nice lie down.

Who is this bl4stin? Been reading a number of his posts over the last 40 mins and all are utter drivel!!

He cannot spell for toffee, his attitude/mentality and the way he comes across is that of a 15 yr old boy who has seen to many Fast and Furious films.......He's a dreamer !!

Mods can you not Ban him??............Most of his posts annoy people and his threads end up getting closed

I hope to god he never gets his hands on a supra!!.......stick to Forza on the xbox boy....

God give me strength!!

On the strength of your 15 posts, I'm sure the mods will consider your request :)

God give me strength!!

get a life, jesus its just a forum.

Why don't you do it on Forza? We all know how realistic that is in regard to driving one :rolleyes:

This is exactly what I mean, He says "I know how to drive sports cars with big power I play Forza"!! I mean FFS!!!

I have only just joined this forum, and after being a member of SXOC for 7 yrs and an Area Rep for The M3 Forum I do not suffer fools lightly , I have just bought a supra and doing huge amounts of reading and swatting up on the car and the wealth of info on here is superb......Idiots like this guy constantly asking stupid questions that can be found from search is so annoying!!

In his posts people all get shirty with him yet nothing is done about it!! He calls well respected members Gimps and retards yet is still allowed to post!! Then Posts end up being closed and the guy doesnt learn!!......Talk about banging your head on the wall!!!

Edited by GINNO78 (see edit history)

I was on night shift last night hence the 04:00 am post......I have just got up from a lovely sleep and still feel the same, if fools like this are not stamped out the forum will go down hill rapidly I have seen it before...Just my opinion!!

This is exactly what I mean, He says "I know how to drive sports cars with big power I play Forza"!! I mean FFS!!!

I have only just joined this forum, and after being a member of SXOC for 7 yrs and an Area Rep for The M3 Forum I do not suffer fools lightly , I have just bought a supra and doing huge amounts of reading and swatting up on the car and the wealth of info on here is superb......Idiots like this guy constantly asking stupid questions that can be found from search is so annoying!!

In his posts people all get shirty with him yet nothing is done about it!! He calls well respected members Gimps and retards yet is still allowed to post!! Then Posts end up being closed and the guy doesnt learn!!......Talk about banging your head on the wall!!!

I was on night shift last night hence the 04:00 am post......I have just got up from a lovely sleep and still feel the same, if fools like this are not stamped out the forum will go down hill rapidly I have seen it before...Just my opinion!!

Your comments are noted.