The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ordered a Ridox body kit last night

gjp

Not too many have the arches I think. Me included. Just got back from a blast and managed to knock a chunk out of the front bumper on a kern! Bollards!

Might have to get the splitter now, after the brakes are done! Damn money pits these cars:-)

I would hold off getting the splitter until you work out how far your bumper is away from the bonnet.The splitter wont be so easy to repair.

:thumbs:

Although would everyone stop buying Ridox kits, there getting common as muck now, :p

:yeahthat: :D

That’s a hell of a difference in price from when i bought my kit.

I was thinking of fitting the front and rear arches as well, if i do it will be in the winter time.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3498/p1000682o.th.jpghttp://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8311/ghghgs.th.jpg

I would hold off getting the splitter until you work out how far your bumper is away from the bonnet.The splitter wont be so easy to repair.

You're not wrong, bit it was a momentary lapse pulling up outside home. The father in law was talking to me at the time. Normally never park forwards just there as I know the kerb is high. Just one of those stupid things we all do from time to time.

The carbon splitters are tough as old boots though. You should see the abuse SteveL has put his through and it is still in reasonable condition.

Anyway, enough of this thread hijack. Sorry.

• 2 months later...