The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra heat burnt.. have to.. have to get!

Guest sieltloyty

Guest sieltloyty

Hello everyone, and maybe Ill be sorry for my bad English.

Anyway Im 20y old (student slash businessman slash normal worker)guy from Finland, and my brother has one beautiful red -97 RZ-S 6spd and quess it has now like 550bhp and bigger turbo's are flying over the sea...will see where it goes :blah so somehow I got also interested to these shiny little bastards, they look very nice even they are going to be painted in carage... and when you are IN one of that kind... whew its like something hits you to back of your skull..

Anyway now Im looking for one now, probably behind the sea where the price is a bit more suitable for my budget. So if anyone of you have AUTO TT(my brother doesnt let me buy n/a) :( I would be VERY interested. Mileage doesnt really matter I just want it to be not crashed, engine should work like perfect and those normal things. I dont mind cosmetic little accidents like small cracks on your bumpers etc. Interior should be in good condition also.

And seller should be able to pick up from airport and if hes nice enough then give some fast advices to find nearest DNLA and help to get the exporting insurance.

Then also if someone wants to get also some kind of adventure at the same, if I choose after your explanations that I WANT THAT CAR. You can also deliver it yourself to Sweden/Norway or so where you seem it best and I will buy it 100% IF ITS the kind you explaned and told. I will pay your trip as it would otherwise cost for me double becouse I will come with brother (he even knows something more than its beautiful car!)

Best wishes and nice sunny days to ride with your beauties for all of you here in MKIVSUPRA.net !

Mikko

Guest sieltloyty

Have done that and pm'd to few guys 2nights ago but so far they haven't opened message yet. So maybe just lack of time on computer.

Hi Mikko and welcome to the forum

Thanks for the pm and your nice comments about my car, it was forsale some time ago but i only had

silly offers for it so withdrew it, im not sure if im up for selling it now but if i was i'd want strong money

for it and i wouldn't consider anything under £10,000 as it sits.

My forsale advert was posted on 19/07/2010 titled UK Spec auto tt

if you want to search for it, sorry im no good at linking to things being a pc dumbass

ATB

Dunk

Lol. i just figured out the link so heres the advert

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?223479-UK-Spec-auto-tt

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Hi Mikko, welcome to the club.

The guy that just bought my car took the Harwich to Esbjerg ferry and said they quoted completely different prices/options between the internet and phone so maybe give them a call and explain the situation.

I don't know about insurance, but you shouldn't need to visit the DVLA (is that what you meant?) you take the main part of the registration document and the seller would post a small section off to the DVLA for their records, that bit is very simple.

Guest sieltloyty

Does anyone know, if I buy a car and the current owner drives it to Ferry, do I still have to get that Exporting Insurance?

Edited by sieltloyty
not so obvious anymore :( (see edit history)

Guest sieltloyty

Hey more questions here I come... When I buy car from UK, do I get Exporting Insurance for 100% sure? Becouse Im only 19. Also any idea how much it will cost for TT supra? Aint it for 1 or 2 weeks and last thing is that Right after I get that Insurance, can I start drive in UK? Got all Finnish licenses etc.

Hard time questions, and thanks for advices, also could you ask from friends if they know... (cant write to elsewhere sad:( )