The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can't post in 'For Sale'

Guzler

Neil, if you've done all that then its probably taking someone a while to just set you up to have full member access / settings or whatever it is they do behind the scenes......

if you are keen to put whatever up for sale then you could post it in another section and a mod will move it.....

welcome BTW :)

OK, Good idea, thanks.

Looking to sell my Impreza STI uk 02 or part Ex for older MkIV tt.

Used to have MkIV n/a and miss the rear wheel drive fun. I changed to get a car with more space as girlfriend has a mini and I have a kid, but now decided to get a run around and a Supra that I can modify without relying on to get back and too from work.

Preferably after an Aerotop, but may be tempted by 6 speed as it will be a sunday car afterall.

My car is UK STI 2002 model

Detangoed

Prodrive springs with fast road geometry setup

Ninja backbox

FSH

Damage history (see below)

£16500

Previous owner has front under cross member replaced and side panels resprayed (may of gone through bushes or something). Full details available. Respray superb.

Also new back bumper due to someone not being very good at braking one week after I bought it. Work carried out at Subaru dealer.

Photo's available if anyone interested.

Please E Mail if so

I've done that for you. Paypal is not instant I'm afraid, your account will be activated as soon as poss. Please pm me if you have not heard anything in a few days.

also- are you sure you want to put your mobile number in that thread? Publically viewable where it is.