The mkiv Supra Owners Club

crd drag car on ebay

supra matt

Wonder if it is could be made road legal easily enough and how it would drive as an every day car. Would be good sitting at the lights next to a wrx impreza with 1400bhp on tap :p

The Imprezza would still beat you:blink:

How would it still beat it?

A 1400hp car with hi-stall and cold tires would physically not move if you floored it !!!!! Apart from the fact it will prob have a 5-6000 rpm converter on a 2 speed box which will make it undriveable

Registration date is feb/1993, probaply one of the very first ones? (is this the date when it was road legal and registered in england?)

I raced (and beat) this at TOTB in 2004 when it was 1200hp;) I believe it had been imported from Japan about a year earlier where it was a drag car, it was 6 speed then.

Dude what difference in times u reckon between 17" and 15" setup on the same car?

A car like yours with the correct TC is prob too powerful for a 17" DR, it would hit the tire far too hard, look at the way mine launched, slowly then came on hard, with nitrous it would have been hopeless, a car that hits hard will do this to the tires, the wheel has moved in the tire, this was mine with prob only 50% of its power, see the way the white has moved from wheel to tire. The sidewall tales the shock out the launch.

Tire move.jpg

A car like yours with the correct TC is prob too powerful for a 17" DR, it would hit the tire far too hard, look at the way mine launched, slowly then came on hard, with nitrous it would have been hopeless, a car that hits hard will do this to the tires, the wheel has moved in the tire, this was mine with prob only 50% of its power, see the way the white has moved from wheel to tire. The sidewall tales the shock out the launch.

blimey mate :blink:

im gonna be proper screwed running on my 18's then?? :taped: