The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I only wanted to get it mapped

Ricky49

Well this morning I was meant to meet Ryan at SRR to get the car running right on the ID2000's.

With traffic been busy in the mornings on the M25 I thought I would go the scenic route and go through Arundel, Petworth through Surrey and end up at SRR.

Unfortunately I was hit up the rear end by a Skoda and I had to be taken to Royal Surrey Hospital in a neck brace dazed and confussed.

Following 6 hours, xrays and a CT scan later I was told I could go home with servere whiplash, a booming head, neck pain, back pain and a tingling right leg.

The car is repairable but I not sure actually what damage is done behind the bumper.

All I wanted was to get it mapped with Ryan doing his magic and enjoy the car. Never mind once it's all fixed I will re book it for TDI.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got hit up the rear end when some decided they were going through the lights when they were changing even though I was in front and had stopped. All they did to my sup was push the bumper in a little and cause a small split, there vw polo had been pushed in by a good 2 inches. The steel bar in the back of the supra is very strong.

My rear shunt bar (I think it's called) has pierced my bumper after it was hit.

The skoda has a pitched bonnet, bumper hanging off, radiator split, no headlights and crumpled front wings.

I was parked behind a van as we had to give way to on coming traffic because a merc had run out of petrol and was blocking our side of the road. I also tapped the van and cracked some paint on the front bumper.

They should be sending out an assessor!

nope, they said get someone I trust to work on the car and get them to get a quote together and fax it to them and they with send it onto the 3rd party insurance.

I thought it was a weird way of doing it.

Full respray and bonnet vents cut in and a SRD stroker kit fitted that should fix it up a treat lol.