The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Get the car back tommorrow

Supra-Brett

Some plonker drove into the side of my car a few weeks back :cry:(parrallel low speed accident not tboned). Only did very minor cosmetic damage to several panels, but i also scratched the alloys on the passenger side kerb trying to avoid him. Anyway he admitted liability for being a plonker and the car has been in the garage getting resprayed. I also decided to have the alloys done a different colour - previously all silver, now with silver dish and graphite grey spokes.

Had a cheeky look at the car today before it was polished up and without centre caps on the alloys. Looking fab, cant wait to get it back tommorrow and give back this hideous Seat Leon they have given me as a courtesy car.

Pics to follow tommorrow:)

In for the pics...stick up before and after if you have them.:)

Good idea will do

Also got a full geo set up done and OMG. Collected the car today and its like driving a different car. The grip is huge compared to before and the car feels so much more sure footed and safe.

Wheels have come out awsome and they have machine polished the whole car so it really does look the business.

Unfortunatley still no pics as they needed the car an extra day and i only picked it up this evening and have had an evening meeting at work, but am going to try and get the father in law to take some pics with his expensive camera.

Pics at the weekend with any luck

One lesson from all of this - Get your geo set up done. It makes a HUGE difference if its not been done for ages.

Ok pics at last

car before damage

IMAG0031 (640x480).jpg

Car after damage - minor cosmetic to passenger side wheels, passenger sideskirt, from bumper drivers wing and mirror.

DSCN0247 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0244 (640x480).jpg

passenger side bumper damage (640x480).jpg

passenger side skirt damager (640x480).jpg

passenger front 1 (640x480) (2).jpg

passenger side skirt damage 3 (640x480) (2).jpg

Car now - better pics to follow

DSCN0321 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0322 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0324 (640x480).jpg

Really well please with the wheels and now the geo is also done its made a huge difference to the handling

Edited by Supra-Brett (see edit history)