The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Keeping Busy

Suprakeith

Hello folks just an update as am off this week doing few jobs on supra,so far have replaced rover cover gaskets, waxoiled under the car,cleaned engine bay, replaced damaged dash parts, have few more jobs to do which need some advice about please..

1. my radiator plastic surround is damged the top part is missing was wondering bout removing it doesnt look pretty and dont want it too hit fan

2. have got new aux belt and tensioner and was wondering how easy the job is to do please ?

Also am going to replacing seals in brake caliper and use new fluid, know how to do that

Another thing was wondering is without being checky would 1 of the mods be able to send out my membership pack as am putting all paperwork together for supra plus sky insurance want my membership number to prove am member of club, when go through paperwork tonight will put on bit more info as when brought the supra the bloke said someone in this forum did the service and few other jobs on car and be good to find out more about my car

Hopefully when get all these jobs done am going to detail the car :)

You can get your membership number without receiving the pack. I can't remember where it is but one of the mods will surely post it up soon.

In fact, look at your information in your profile and your settings and it should be there.