The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE - Tunnel Run

Tom S

Hi Peeps,

There is a Miss Banzai Tunnel Run being done in conjunction with JAE.

From Fuggles (JAE Organiser) "It will be on Thursday night and all you need to enter is a JAE entry ticket, no extra charge. JAE will then, on behalf of everyone attending, donate £5 per person to charity. At the end of the London run you'll head to WP for free breakfast rolls and coffe (and probably a rest!)"

I'll be down on the Thursday setting up the club stand ready for any that are attending JAE. This is a the perfect chance for the Supra Community to exert a pressence at the start of JAE. I am sure my good friends down London way can help with this. I will try to ensure that I am awake on your arrival and will have extra acon Butties etc on standby should they be needed.

I will of course need a few peeps as usual to help me set up, and those guys may want to pitch tents and then leave for the tunnel run.

I will post more info as I get it, but know there are loads of other things at JAE and if we want to join in let me know

thanks for now

Tom

• 1 month later...

Full details on this now

The JAE Tunnel Run!

MissBanzai has decided to take a Tunnel Run and turn it on its head!

The MissBanzai team are now famous for their Tunnel Run's, and have decided that their end of year run should be a little bit different.

MissBanzai.com has teamed up with the Staff at JAE (Japanese Auto Extravaganza) and The Ace Cafe to bring you The JAE Tunnel Run!

Please read the details below.

*** Note this is for Japanese cars only - no exceptions.. non Jap cars will be refused entry ***

The run will kick off at the new location ofAveley Sports & Social Club, Purfleet Road, South Ockendon, RM15 4DT on Thursday 8th September from 9:30pm.

Maps will be handed out on arrival to those who have purchased a JAE Ticket (tickets can be purchased either through your club or online here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISA...9859&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT ) and that's it. No Tunnel Run entry fee just your JAE ticket - and we are still giving £5 for every person to charity!

There will be no entry to the site after 11pm so please arrive on time.

There will be a stop off at the end of the tunnel run at the famous Ace Cafe, who are opening especially for us. We will then move on from The Ace and Convoy to JAE, where tunnel runners will receive complimentary bacon rolls and coffee. You will then have priority entrance and be able to go to your relevant club stands and begin your weekend of JAE fun.

A donation of £5 from each ticket purchased will be going to MissBanzai's favourite charity The London Air Ambulance.

This is MissBanzai's 7th tunnel run and we are looking forward to hopefully making this bigger and better.

-Please arrive at the Aveley Sports & Social Club no earlier than 9.30pm.

**PLEASE NOTE this is a residential area so please drive carefully and respectfully when entering and leaving the start point**

-There will be a £1 per person cash charge entry fee on the gate to cover hire costs etc.

-This event is for Japanese cars only.. nothing else! There will be marshals on the gate and anything non Jap will be turned away (we have turned away many non Jap's including a Lambo in the past).

- One ticket per person will be required to attend the run, please bring your ticket with you as you will need it to do the run and access the show.

-Please remember to drive safely and responsibly on site - anyone not doing so will be asked to leave.

-You will need to bring sat nav / London A-Z for when you get lost. A passenger / map reader is also essential!

We have a few companies who will be awarding prizes on the night for the best turned out cars of the evening. The prizes could be awarded to any Jap cars from Civics to Skylines... so get polishing!!! Prize to be confirmed

Hope to see some of you there!

Any questions please drop a mail to [email protected] or post your questions on your appropriate forum where a member of the MissBanzai or JAE team will endeavour to answer it as soon as possible.

If you own an associated company and would like to get involved (prize giving, possible advertising etc) then please get in touch with the MissBanzai team on the above email address.

We had approx 450 cars from various different Jap car clubs along last time, and have raised over £14,000 on-line for various charities to date, so make sure you come along and be part of it this and help raise some cash for a very worthy cause!

• 3 weeks later...