The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra club trackday?

downimpact

How much would you REALLY be willing to pay for a track day?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you REALLY be willing to pay for a track day?

• up to £80
    • up to £100
    • up to £130
    • up to £150
    • up to £200
    • Over £200

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what would people prefer?

the cheap cheerfull, not that botherd about noise or rules atall llandow thats allways good fun

or

a more expensive track like castle coombe with strikter rules and regs but a better track ?

Llandow looks like fun.

I vote for that.

I am in talks with Castle combe about a Open pit lane track day i am trying to organise for the HJC forum (going to see the manager in the next week or so)

If people are intrested in combining clubs then i can see what i can do?

Just a thought.

Sounds like a good idea, could get some discount for bringing another club.. only thing would be we would have to share the track .. some peeps might not want to share..:sly:

Sounds like a good idea, could get some discount for bringing another club.. only thing would be we would have to share the track .. some peeps might not want to share..:sly:

Ok, If people are happy for me to combine the clubs please say so and i will see what i can sort out (HJC are already happy to as long as its Jap cars).

I am in talks with Castle combe about a Open pit lane track day i am trying to organise for the HJC forum (going to see the manager in the next week or so)

If people are intrested in combining clubs then i can see what i can do?

Just a thought.

that sounds good, and sounds like a volunteer :)

think thats the problem do people know if there car will pass a noise test ? i know i dont know !

Any chance of getting a test done at say suprapod so people know how loud theere car is ?

Have a look at the exhaust dB register and see if yours is on there. I don't think my car will pass the noise test easily.

Anywhere with no limits (or a high limit) would be good so a lot of people could attend. Also somewhere that won't cost a few hundred quid to have a go!