Well happy with the results!

1993 j spec 6 speed TT

Silver

18" BBS wheels with 275 +255 rubber

HKS Exhaust, bov and filter

320 kmh blitz speedo.

Recaro drivers seat

Other bits and bobs.

Strange front bumper and stupid headlight covers ( which have already been pulled off):)

Work has started already, headlights off for cleaning, fog light, alarm removed, horn wired in, going for MOT tomorrow then hopefully to register with DVLA (if it gets through)

Then for a few more bits i have waiting to go on it and a really good tidy up (really really good tidy up).

Attached picture is from when i just arrived home, car is filthy and looks a mess but ill put it up anyway for you all to see. Ill take some more when it is finished and on the road.

Hope to start seeing some of you around now when im sorted ill get myself to some meets etc.

All for now:)

supra.jpg

Looks great. I love the wheels!

Do you know what widths the wheels are? 255 tyres on the front is a bit wider than most folks go with.

I'm not a fan of that bumper TBH but the rest of the car look ace. Remind me what that bumper's called.....

Recaro seats too? Nice

Agree with you about the headlight covers, ghey.

Does the 320kph speedo also have mph marking?

Did you import it yourself? Any problems?

Looks sweet!

Are those wheels just dirty or are they finished in a gunmetal colour?

I've seen that bumper before. on a blue one at Billing.

:werd: with the headlight issues, hehe remove those things at once - and fit some UK's while you're at it :D

Go with tyres that just about cover the rim at the front, if you're running wide as wheels, then fair enough, theres no point putting on too fat tyres at the front as you'll compromise the handling.

Hope it brings you lots of fun, Im sure it will :thumbs:

Originally posted by migster

First time i've noticed them but let us know if them wind deflerctors work at 150 :) not a knock just never seen em on a supe before ...sheltered me:(

I had them on mine... until they broke.

I honestly can't tell any difference with them off. They did bugger all, maybe kept the water coming from the windscreen off the window a bit.

Be careful with them, all it takes is a friend to lean on one getting in the car and it'll snap.

The wheels are silver just dirty

If i get chance ill have the wheels off today and see what sizes they actually are. The speedo does not read in mph.

The wind deflectors went straight in the bin along with the headlight covers. LOL :thumbs:

I did import it myself. my main issue was i bought it just after christmas and it got here 2 days ago. That was one hell of a wait. plus i had to ship in a container which cost a fortune so it didnt work out cheaper at all to do it. (more if anything) :mad:

Bumper was hanging of in the port, rear spat smashed in half, battery left on side in back,acid has leaked and burnt through carpet:eek:

Appart from that happy, undecided about the front bumper yet until i have it cleaned up etc.

Paul thats a bit scary, you will have to name me as a copycat now :thumbs:

Went straight through its MOT today no problems. :)

Went to DVLA but seems my insurance company are a set of tw*ts so could submit my registration :twak:

Alarm and other bits starting to go on in the morning