The mkiv Supra Owners Club

She's back...

SilverSoop

Hi all, as some of you will remember, I put a thread up not long ago about my old Supra that came back up for sale that I was going to buy back.

Well, I went to see Paul Brown today to have a good look and test drive (again lol) and she's been well looked after and was a dream to drive!! Fell in love all over again :D

Unfortunately, when it came to the money, I wasn't able to meet Paul's terms as I am not going to be able to come up with the money fast enough.

Not Paul's fault at all as he has a business to run. When I left Paul's though, and this may sound a little silly as it's only a car, but it felt like I had broken up with a girlfriend and I am so, so dejected :(

Anyway, I am just posting this thread to recommend any owner's or owner's to be to go to Paul Brown...

Paul is a great enthuiast who cares about his car's and customer's and is a top man in general.

He also has some very nice Supra's down there! :)

Thanks for your time today Paul, much appreciated :thumbs:

Sorry to hear that, but it might be for the best, just remember the good times you had first time round. Easier said than done, I know. On that note: who has my old TT6 as I'd like to buy it back:innocent:

Ps. How much is your old car up for?

Sorry to hear that, but it might be for the best, just remember the good times you had first time round. Easier said than done, I know. On that note: who has my old TT6 as I'd like to buy it back:innocent:

Ps. How much is your old car up for?

Thanks mate :)

It's very hard accepting it right now, it really does feel like I have broken up with an ex girlfriend...I've got that same feeling :(

Unfortunately, I didn't get time to enjoy the Supra as I was pretty much made redundant not long after I bought her...so it wasn't a happy time :(

The owner who had it then sold it to Paul has looked after her very well :)

Well because I already owned the car before and I am a member on here, Paul offered me a slight discount which was between Paul and I but I think the Supra is going up for £13,500 *I think*

Just such a shame I can't have her now... :(

Sorry matey we couldnt come to an agreement it does really pain me, as i really wanted you to have this car back.

As you know bud we have held the car for over a month now and i can only hold it for another month for you to pay for it. I can maybe extend that to another six weeks but honestly cant do any longer.

It was an absolute pleasure to have you come round on Sat, and your welcome to come round anytime for a coffee/chat if your in the area.

Many Thanks

Sorry matey we couldnt come to an agreement it does really pain me, as i really wanted you to have this car back.

As you know bud we have held the car for over a month now and i can only hold it for another month for you to pay for it. I can maybe extend that to another six weeks but honestly cant do any longer.

It was an absolute pleasure to have you come round on Sat, and your welcome to come round anytime for a coffee/chat if your in the area.

Many Thanks

Thanks Paul, I know you did...me too :(

I feel slightly a bit better now but I was seriously down in the dumps over the weekend :(

I would only have two-thrirds of the amount and just wouldn't be enough for you. Thank you very much anyway :thumbs:

When I do get more cash and if you've got a Supe there which takes my fancy, I would more than happily come back to you :)

I like the idea of free Coffee...I might just do that :p