The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new supra

Bryson

That's lovely mate, health to drive. It's not a standard colour is it? In some pics it looks storm blue but in others it doesn't.

Totally agree, I've seen storm blue in person and it's a strange colour to look at. Very much varies with the light. It's very difficult to judge in pictures to be honest.

Been told it's Subaru purple. Should I remove the 2 rear number plate things at each side?????

That'll explain it then.

I don't like them but don't go on what other people think. Judge it for yourself and ignore all others :D

I'm not to fussy on them 2. Guess it is easy enough to remove them?

I think they are held on with an adhesive tape but I could be wrong. Easy enough to remove but you dont know what is behind there. Not long ago I saw pictures of a respray where they masked them up. The last thing you want to do is remove them and find the original colour behind them lol.

Can easily be stuck back on if that's the case I guess... but then the seed will be planted :D

Yes veilside front bumper will be coming off. It does need some tlc as it has a few cracks on it due to someone reversing into it. I'm sure a good bodyshop could fix it though.

Sounds like my Supe :rolleyes: how much would you be looking for as I could be interested, as long as I don't go too crazy in Ibiza this month!

Will give it a go 2moro. Facelift rear lights may be an option if I can find a good pair for sale.

I could sell you my ones as I have a brand new pair that I never fitted. My original ones look pretty new anyway but I'd charge less for them. Dependent on integrated fog light and how that was done but either way, I have a spare pair.

Was going to fit them to a similar coloured car as it happens. Lovely and I bet it's a lot nicer in person too. :)

PM me if you're interested. I'm not in any hurry to sell them.