The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ace cafe meet ( pics)

mplavery

Hey everyone, Thought i would post a few pics i took on the ACE CAFE meet we had last night.

Was a great turn out i thought, was good meeting some new people too

Well done for the Dartford crew making it all the way down :thumbs:

Was nice seeing the attention my car got when i open my bonnet, Then Paul & Jamie opened there's 5 min after then the crowed shifted away from mine to there's !! lol

I'm only assuming you two had free £5 notes under your bonnets to make them move so fast lol, nothing to do with the huge turbo's you guys have lol

Great night though, well done Lui for arranging it for us

There only thing i was worried about was people stepping on my Do-Luck bumper, when they looked under the bonnet, there feet were getting really close to the bumper :scare:

I did find out near the end of the night that i won BEST Overall Supra !! :yahoo: which i was shocked and over the moon about due to there was some awesome Supra's there. I seem to struggle to win anything at all on Show N Shine at the Jap show's and i thought AT LAST i have something, its only small but at least its something lol JamieP won Best engine bay too, im not sure who won the rest. They said they will contact us to collect the trophy which i thought was a bit weird, why they could not give it to us there i dont know .

Anyway's here are a few Pic

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

was great to meet some of you guys as it was my first meet apart from japfest, thought id add just a few pics of my own! didnt take many as was too busy drooling over some of the cars there but enjoy! there from my iphone though so not the greatest of quality

love this pic of my'n :D

I'm a big boy who doesn't like getting up early in the morning after being up late the night before :D :(

Love your car mate, saw her at Japfest :)

aha yeah good point! gettin up for work in morning was a challenge!

cheers bud! still have a few things i wanna do, like wheel refurb etc and maybe abit more power ;)

lovely aerotop youve got mate, always had a thing for them! looks a stunner in black

aha yeah good point! gettin up for work in morning was a challenge!

cheers bud! still have a few things i wanna do, like wheel refurb etc and maybe abit more power ;)

lovely aerotop youve got mate, always had a thing for them! looks a stunner in black

A wheel refurb is all you need, then leave it how it is apart from under the bonnet :D

Cheers back :D I need to update the pics in my garage, I've had some oem skirts and spats fitted and a front lip put on just before I went on the Dragonball in May. It was on the Supra top 15 stand at Japfest so you might have seen it there :)

A wheel refurb is all you need, then leave it how it is apart from under the bonnet :D

Cheers back :D I need to update the pics in my garage, I've had some oem skirts and spats fitted and a front lip put on just before I went on the Dragonball in May. It was on the Supra top 15 stand at Japfest so you might have seen it there :)

#

well the refurb on the wheels and a lick of paint on the calipers! haha just shy of the 600 club so 20 more bhp and im there ;) and more shiny bits! yeah get some pics up man! i do recognise it actually, would have loved to go on dragonball but work and funds did not allow :(

Thought I'd stick a few up.

Ed & Blackie doing a little shopping before mysteriously disappearing into the night.

...a couple of old bikes.

The MK3 selection:

Back to the MkIVs then.