The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got one at last

Dale B

Eventually found myself a Supra, bought Dazz Paynes ukspec (thanks Dazz). Going on my first "outing" this weekend in the lakes with the rest of the crew (gonner give my soop virginity away) hope they'll be gentle with me. Hope too see more of you all at future meets.

I've been in Darryl's old supe years ago, and it was pretty mental then.

As others have said, be careful, we've already had one new owner bin his this week.

There's a RS owners track day at Croft on Sept 5, for £85.

I might go, if I can persuade the wife.

See you there?

Originally posted by AJI

Nice one boneyard !!

Leave the traction control on for now and take it steady for the first few weeks. This weekend event should be good, I'll look foreward to seeing you there.

Im not only leaving the TC on Im leaving it in WET mode :thumbs: Im used to the power tho...my wife lets me drive her 1.0L Yaris all the time (VVTI as well, now thats power)

http://www.silent-troopers.co.uk/supra/pic1.jpeg

http://www.silent-troopers.co.uk/supra/pic2.jpeg

Originally posted by Steve W2

That's Darren from Dazzspeeds (old) car isn't it?

Its very nice though, not too sure I'm keen on the arches:conf:

Thats the one... I like the arches, gives it an "industrial, means busy" type of look. Not to fussed about rear spoiler tho...MAY be getting changed to either original or TRD replica, not sure yet...it is growing on me.

Guest Sakura

Congratulations! Another beautiful acquisition (second time I've written that in less than 24 hours). I'm so envious:(

If only I can find someone to buy my car, I can get my Supra and the happy message poster will be ME:) :) :)