The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey all

Phillyskate0

Just thought id sign up as im currently looking for a mk4 supra for my next car and this forum has been suggested a few times

I used to own a MK3 non turbo but have never had the privelidge of even riding in a mk4.

The mk4 has always been a favourite of mine so naturally im excited at the prospect of owning one now i can finally afford the insurance.

Anyway thats a bit about me and heres my first question of the day. . . How do i edit my sig on this forum???

Cheers

Welcome to the forum :)

To edit your signature you can either go the the 'Settings' button at the top right corner, then click 'Edit Signature'. Or simply visit - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/profile.php?do=editsignature

To become a Paid Club Member which gives you full access (Members Area and be able to post in the For Sale/Wanted sections) to the forum you can visit this link - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/payments.php

:)

£10 for 1 year membership and worth every penny in my book.

Im sure it is but i never pay for a forum unless i have the car to go with it otherwise id be paying out £300 a year lol (i change cars alot)

I want to get a good supra that i can hold on to for a couple of years now as im getting old (22) and dont want to keep changing cars too often anymore

ive had 11 cars and 4 motorbikes, and not a single crash so far, just get bored after about 4 months and change em.

Im sure it is but i never pay for a forum unless i have the car to go with it otherwise id be paying out £300 a year lol (i change cars alot)

I want to get a good supra that i can hold on to for a couple of years now as im getting old (22) and dont want to keep changing cars too often anymore

ive had 11 cars and 4 motorbikes, and not a single crash so far, just get bored after about 4 months and change em.

Old?!

Good luck in buying a Supra!

sorry if i offended, just found my first grey hair the other day lol

Yeh this has been the first year i can get any kind of insurance quote on a TT which came up at £800 which isnt bad so the saving has started and as soon as the mrs passes her test and takes the mazda off me i will be buying a supra! :)

You dont wanna see my previous cars lol ive had some absolute sheds for my first cars.

The only ones i have had worth mentioning are:

E30 BMW (only a 1.8 but still good nick)

A track corsa (only a 1.4 but bloody quick for what it was)

Mk3 supra (sold and written off by my mate, is now part of a lamp post)

Gen 7 celica

My current car is a eunos roadster 1.8 which i bought for the mrs so when she passes the hunt will be on for my new supra

Will post some pics later if the list above hasnt already put you off lol