The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A problem Mrs, anyone else??

Bailey.

Since going single, and taking the Mrs for a drive in the car, she no longer wants to go out in it, she says its noisey(TRD gear box mount) and she says it sounds like its going to blow up( screamer pipe)! lol

Has anyone else had or got this problem with there partners? Ive had lots of fast cars in the past and even when the supra was bpu no problems what so ever. Im sure she will warm to it, she is pretty reluctant to step foot in it:rolleyes:

As soon as it became silly mods my mrs hated mine.

Now I am a little more sedate with quite exhaust, plumbed in waste gates and nice light twin plate I'm hoping she will be fine.

She only drives it to get it cleaned for me though :)

My other half says to me "as long as you feel you're in control, I trust you - because I know you won't do anything stupid". Of course, stupid is relative :D So she's been party to many "socially irresponsible" behaviours while in my car and hasn't given me any grief at all.

I think I'm pretty lucky :)

As I said she has been in many fast cars, loud cars, and she knows I wouldn't put her at risk, all I gave it was a bit of 3rd and rev'd it out in 4th, and that was it, I think I may drug her and duck tape her to the passenger seat and drive flat out and maybe that will cure her fear???!!

As I said she has been in many fast cars, loud cars, and she knows I wouldn't put her at risk, all I gave it was a bit of 3rd and rev'd it out in 4th, and that was it, I think I may drug her and duck tape her to the passenger seat and drive flat out and maybe that will cure her fear???!!

I wouldn't bet on curing it that way ;)

I think the removal of carpets, new bucket seats and 3" harness straps has something to do with my mrs reluctance to go anywhere in the car let alone drive it!!!

In the merc i can cruise at high speeds and she never bats an eyelid and even does the same herself when driving it :D

When i suggested a euro trip she agreed, me in the supra and her in the merc :rlol:

Mine doesn't mind it. I am trying to save for a house and all my money's going on BPU stuff. She doesn't say anything but I know she doesn't like it.

Wait till I buy the BBS LMs without telling her. Pam's going to be sore again!